12/11/2009

New possible addition to the team?

Hello guys, today I have great news. Probably the project will now speed up a little bit and I have to apologise once again for the lack of updates as of lately.

I've found someone who could, probably, be a nice addition to the team regarding the graphical aspects of the game, I'm already "using" her for characters concept art and she'll take on pixel art as well... I have great hopes for it.

Plus, even though university (and Dragon Age: Origins *cough cough*) is keeping me really busy, I've managed to add some new stuff and polish a little more my skill system / battle system. Nothing great from this update about the game, however I'm slowly moving on toward my target and I really hope I'll be able to release this game soon (aka less than 1 year...).

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment