The battle engine and its miracles...

Today I was able to go further in my battle engine and, surprisingly, it's working pretty well. With an event driven GUI-like interface it's getting easier and easier to go on... however some things keep me amazed and wondering... Sometimes I don't even remember stuff I myself have added in.

I've just spent 20 minutes looking for the place I told my game to select the party during a healing spell. I swear I didn't remember putting that in and later on I just found out it parsed the type of skill and added the player party to the list of "enemies" instead of the enemies themselves. That's how intelligent my GUI is, I'm really happy.

Now I just have to add in some animations for both skills and players and the battle engine should be done with... that's a huge step, seriously.

Next I'll be posting a small video of it done (hopefully), so keep tuned for even more!



  1. Nice to hear that man, keep up the good work.

  2. we want some more!!!!