Since I started reading Jim Perry's book (follow my previous entries for more details) I realized my skill/action structure in combat is a bit flawed and is not as smooth as I thought. To better say it: I found a way better and easier way to handle the problem so I feel I'll have to actually change both the skill/monster structure, editors and the in game code to handle these cases.
That will leave space to the addition of items, special skills and all the other fancy stuff one may see in a turn based RPG.
Time to get to work then, gotta fix that stuff so I can go on with developing this game... It's still going, slowly, but still kicking!